Krastsvetmet produces silver sputtering targets for float-glass energy efficient coating using unique production technology. Our targets are able to form a firm cover of even thickness (10-20) nm using a magnetron sputtering deposition technology.
The targets quality characteristics are:
- high purity of silver in the targets (99.99%);
- structural homogeneity across the target body, maximum grain size: 100-200 microns;
- no gas pores, cavities, cracks and foliations;
- precise processing of targets effective area;
- small uncertainties of targets geometrical dimensions.
Krastsvetmet’s targets are appreciated by consumers for their materials quality and effective operation.